System Administrator(Windows & Linux)
Brief description :
- Excellent working knowledge in Linux and Windows Operating system
- Quick Troubleshooting & Optimization of Linux Server for optimal performance.
- Experience setting up LAN, WAN and network connectivity
- Experience working on cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud etc
- Good understanding of infrastructure management best practices
- Ability to get up to speed with having quick and self-learning mind-set and passion for operating systems and technology in general
- Shell Scripting, Security Fixes, Virtualization, Monitoring Tools.
- HTTP & Proxy Based Load Balancing to server huge web requests.
- Has proven experience in maintaining high volume web applications.
- Should have thorough knowledge to manage multiple servers. (Cluster & Masters)
- Performing different back up mechanisms (System Full Back up, Hourly Backup for critical DB s, Mirroring) to a remote server.
- Protect the servers from phishing, DOS and other kinds of attacks.
- Keep the load distribution across the server in good health, and help developers in tracking rogue code.
- Good Understanding of Linux Security is an added advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively and flexibility to multi task
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision A self-starter & quick learner
Should have exposure to Linux Server administration
2 to 4 years of experience expected.