Brief description :
The UI /UX Designer is responsible for designing and developing highly usable web based user interfaces that deliver a great user experience.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Understand the client profile and bring designs that cater to their needs
- Implement the interface and interaction flow of new responsive web applications that focus both on desktop and mobile/touch access.
- Translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements.
- Minimum 4 years of expertise required.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in web and mobile standards, and experience designing user experiences for web, mobile, and tablet interfaces.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Familiarity with Cordova or Ionic a huge plus.
- Solid knowledge of coding HTML pages based on designs
- Familiar with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Exposure to - creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Have to work as an individual contributor