Brief description :
Brief description :
We are looking for a smart and dynamic Front Office Executive to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Should assist the HR team in recruitment, employee onboarding formalities and other employee’s document handlings.
- Should set up work station for a newly joined staffs.
- Should keep track of IT inventory and deal with vendors for computer requirements.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word) is mandatory.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills and people management skills
- Customer service orientation
Walk in venue
Interested candidate may walkin on every Monday to Friday from 9.30 am till 3.30 pm. Others may forward resume to email@example.com