Team Lead - Software Developer
Brief description :
- Collaborate with clients and internal product teams to understand their expectations and requirements
- Ability to maintain and manage several projects while managing customer expectations.
- Experience with project life cycle deliverables, project team collaboration and change management compliance.
- Ability to present ideas and information in group settings and meeting facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object- oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Proficiency with UML use cases and business rules.
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferred
Eligible canddiates may walkin to company office on every Monday till friday from 9.30 am till 3.30 pm. Others may forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org