Brief description :
Your challenge& Responsibilities:
- Designing the software architecture of high quality applications as part of the technical specification
- providing hands-on support on complex business solution and technology piloting projects
- acting as architect consultant and peer review partner for various teams
- embracing architecture development as a team game and sharing your knowledge through coaching, peer reviews, articles and tech talks
- Working knowledge on application security
- Working knowledge on performance testing, performance bug fixing.
- Able to work individually and within team. Will work as an architect for Mobility service line.
- Guide developers and architects on Mobile app and server services frameworks and architecture.
- Prescribe and make team adhere to architecture and framework.
- Provide solutions and work on POC design and development.
- Work closely with team in development of Mobile app and server services development and design.
- Able to take lead in R&D to provide solution to the problem.
- Decent knowledge on User experience and technology trends.
What you need to have:
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Python, Django, Ruby on Rails, Java, NODE JS, PHP)
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Frameworks
- Experience with Gitversion control
- Fluent English knowledge
- Candidates with certifications and experience in JIRA softwares are more preferred.
Eligible candidates may walk-in on every Monday to Friday from 9 am till 3.30 pm and others may send resumes to email@example.com