Brief description :
- Excellent working knowledge of operating system concepts
- Experience in setting up users management for a diverse environment containing Windows, Linux, and Mac OS users
- Experience in the areas of Windows Administration & Linux platforms.
- Quick Troubleshooting & Optimization of Server for optimal performance.
- Experience setting up LAN, WAN and network connectivity
- Experience working on cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud etc
- Good understanding of infrastructure management best practices
- Ability to get up to speed with having quick and self-learning mind-set and passion for operating systems and technology in general
- Aptitude to debug issues and come up with multiple technical solutions for a problem
- Good Understanding with Routers, Switching, DNS, Hardware & Software Firewalls.
- Shell Scripting, Security Fixes, Virtualization, Monitoring Tools.
- HTTP & Proxy Based Load Balancing to server huge web requests.
- Has proven experience in maintaining high volume web applications.
- Should have thorough knowledge to manage multiple servers. (Cluster & Masters)
- Cloud Server Setup/Creation
- Performing different back up mechanisms (System Full Back up, Hourly Backup for critical DB s, Mirroring) to a remote server.
- Protect the servers from phishing, DOS and other kinds of attacks.
- Keep the load distribution across the server in good health, and help developers in tracking rogue code.
- Run web log analysis for various data points as and when we need them.
- Frequently analyze log to identify suspicious behavior of the app in term of errors or unwanted usage.
- Write automation scripts to do routine server management activities.
- Good Understanding of Linux Security is an added advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively and flexibility to multi task
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision A self-starter & quick learner
Should have exposure to Windows and Linux Server administration
Minimum 3 years of experience expected.