Junior SAP ABAP Consultant
Brief description :
No:of Openings: 1
Job Location: Trivandrum
Desired Experience: 2-3 Years of relevant experience.
- Should be strong in Data Dictionary, Reports, screen programming, ALVs, sap script/smart Forms, RFCs, Optimization, Object Oriented programming, data transfer, SAP Work Flow, Odata, Netweaver Gateway, web Dynpro, ALE/IDOC interfaces, user exits, BADI, BAPI, OSS notes implementation.
- Strong understanding on SAP Mobility, SMP and related infrastructure and ABAP for HANA.
- Participate in Proactive initiatives, showing innovation, sharing knowledge, enhancing reusability, conducting webinars at global level and mentoring junior colleagues in a technically challenging environment.
- Should be a team player with exceptional communication skills.
- Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations. Ability to comprehend and envisage appropriate actions.
- Good in understanding the business requirements to convert them to efficient technical specifications.
- Good understanding inn work estimation. Fairly good understanding of all the core modules in ECC 6.0(FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, HR etc.) and understanding on HANA would be an added weightage.
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
- Product development flavor will be an additional qualification.