Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
Brief description :
No: of Positions: 1
Job Location: Trivandrum, Technopark
Desired Experience: Seasoned SAP ABAP consultant with minimum 3- 5 Years’ experience
- Should be exceptionally strong in Data Dictionary, Reports, Screen programming, ALVs, sap script/smart Forms, RFCs, Optimization, Object Oriented programming, data transfer, SAP Work Flow, Odata, Netweaver Gateway, Web Dynpro, ALE/IDOC interfaces, user exits, BADI, BAPI, OSS notes implementation.
- Strong understanding on SAP Mobility, SMP and related infrastructure ABAP for HANA.
- Ability to set up the development guidelines and methodologies. Supporting an onsite consulting team of experts for all relevant aspects of development work, and coordination with remote development teams.
- Expected to take some lead positions in the project and capable of performing technical activities beyond coding wherever applicable.
- Building trust and acting as trusted adviser to the customer. Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations. Ability to comprehend and envisage appropriate actions.
- Participate in Proactive initiatives, showing innovation, sharing knowledge, enhancing reusability, conducting webinars at global level and mentoring junior colleagues in a technically challenging environment. Should be a team player with exceptional communication skills. Should have strong analytical skills.
- Expert in understanding the business requirements to convert them to efficient technical specifications. Efficient in work estimation and scheduling the work with the development team. Fairly good understanding of all the core modules in ECC 6.0(FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, HR etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
- Product development flavour will be an additional qualification.