Brief description :
- Development and review of SAS Programs for
a. Importing data
b. Performing data validation
c. Generating datasets (including SDTM/AdaM)
d. Generating tables, listings and figures
- Develop and review special outputs to comply with regulatory requests and DSMB
- Create/acquire tools to improve programming efficiency or quality Validate work of other programmers/analysts.
- Development and review of specification documents
- Program and review the integration of databases from multiple studies (ISS/ISE).
- Training/mentoring of junior resources
- Provide advanced technical expertise
- Communication with internal team, team lead and clients as per requirement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good SAS & Statistics knowledge.
- Candidates with MSc Statistics preferred
- SAS Certification preferred.