Cognitive Fabric AI Engineer
Brief description :
- 2-3 years of enterprise/startup professional experience, Prefer 2 years Industry experience
- Design and build Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP infrastructure, models and applications to generate scalable and high performance Prediction, Evaluation, Recommendation, anomaly detection, bots, sentiment insights and ontologies from structured/unstructured Big Data and domain rules
- Determine the best AI technique for a particular customer problem in any industry domain and apply, learn, and adapt.
- Create and validate models, deliver Proof of Technology projects using latest research and production quality components and build solutions in CogLabs
- Actively participate in hackathons
- Create new intellectual property and submit for patents
- Represent Cognub in Technology conferences
- Python, Scala, R, Java, RDF
- Non-linear and linear Regression Analysis, Linear algebra, optimization, Multi Criteria Group Decision Making, Neural Networks
- Use Tensor Flow/Theano, Stanford NLP, CNTK, Keras, MxNet, AWS AI, Universe OpenAI, Caffe2, DeepLearning4j, IBM Watson, Spacy, wit.ai, api.ai, grakn.ai, etc.
- Good knowledge of semantic graph/ontology and GraphDB, dimensionality reduction techniques (SVD, PCA), image processing
- Training and Validating Models
- SQL, No SQL, Hadoop HDFS, Spark, Apex
- Should be a self-starter, creative thinker, collaborator and a confident communicator with a passion for excellence
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Open source advocate
Education: MS/M.Tech or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field
Please apply before 30th of Sep 2017.