Brief description :
Production Assistant (01 yrs experience)
- Continually ensure that the most up-to-date information and tools are delivered to appropriate individuals/departments within required timeframes
- Ensure that Client / Director / Supervisor’s feedback is made readily available to all necessary parties
- Attend review meetings and take accurate, detailed, clear and concise notes of required revisions
- Ensure that notes are promptly uploaded into in-house production management system
- Coordinate regular and one-off meetings
- Send out meeting invitations to the appropriate individuals, and ensure that all required parties attend
- Set up telephone and video conferencing equipment as necessary
- Prepare presentation and meeting materials
- Manage FTP file transfers, ensure that files for upload are organized within appropriately named folders and that material transfers properly.
- Receive incoming material (i.e. client notes, images for reference, etc…), import into network and/or tracking system, and communicate receipt of delivery to appropriate parties.
- Log and organize relevant details to ensure that required information and materials are easily retrievable.
- Schedule all meetings and conference calls, taking into account different time zones
- Ensure that all appointments are attended as scheduled.
- Update and maintain tracking spread sheets and distribute the same to relevant individuals.
- Coordinate individual and group meal orders as required.
- Perform general administrative duties to support team requirements.
- 01 years’ experience providing administrative support in the entertainment industry
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to follow through on assignments
- Strong written and verbal skills and attention for detail
- Availability to work overtime on short notice when required