Brief description :
Texturing- 3D Artist (2 to 5 yrs experience)
- Texture as per the established designs and produce an accurate translation of the design reference.
- The Textures need to meet the creative requirements of the Production Designer and/or Art Director and/or client.
- It’s important that the Texture should satisfy the technical needs of the CG department and be efficient, reliable and to the scale.
- Ability to use photographs or invent new tactile representations.
- Strong understanding of color schemes, shaders, Modelling and UV Mapping.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Good working knowledge of software’s such as Photoshop, Maya and Mari.
- Background in Photography would be a plus.
- Art Background. Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art, Illustration, and Computer Graphics preferred.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as 3D Texture Artist for TV series / Feature / video games.