3D Animators( All Levels)
Brief description :
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively tell the story in a meaningful way through vivid and compelling character acting and movement
- Create quality animation using digital tools for TV Series, Feature films and other related projects.
- Work closely with Directors and Animation Supervisors
- Plan shots with an understanding of storyline /character context
- Clearly show performance ideas and shot blocking in animation dailies
- Collaborate with and take direction from Directors and Animation Supervisors and Leads
- Implement changes and completely finish shots in accordance with production schedule
- Develop a working knowledge of necessary production tools.
- Maintain an open and professional demeanour regarding direction, changes and change of requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional skill in animating the bipeds, quadruped well as other organic / inorganic forms
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward/inverse kinematics, and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Experience and proficiency in Maya or equivalent 3D software required
- Background in traditional hand-drawn / stop-motion animation would be a plus
- Art Background. Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art, Illustration, Computer Graphics preferred
- Visual demonstration (Show reel: QuickTime or web link preferred) of animation that illustrates visual storytelling, believable expressions, emotional states, weight, physics, balance, appeal, entertainment, clear timing, and staging.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a 3D animator for TV series (Preferably Children’s series & International Productions) / Feature / video games.
PORTFOLIO REQUIRMENT & SKILL TEST
· Visual demonstration (Show reel: QuickTime or web link preferred) of animation that illustrates visual storytelling, believable expressions, emotional states, weight, physics, balance, appeal, entertainment, clear timing, and staging.