Brief description :
Position Responsibilities: Reporting to the Project Manager you will work closely with a team to create themed game art, character designs, interface layouts, game logos, animations and supporting art, which may include various print media.
- An Ability to brainstorm bright and exciting new game ideas.
- Work within a team to generate rough concept illustrations for the purpose of identifying the direction of a project, including character designs and storyboards.
- Design themed game logos that capture the fun and excitement of each game, even if viewed separately.
- Create clean final game art assets and animated content in high resolution.
- Must be able to communicate time estimates and development delays to the client with any task related deliverables you are accountable for.
- Must be able to create legible written documents as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: • A passion to take a project from concept to completion, including reworks and revisions.
- Solid visual design sense with ability to draw and communicate visually (Must be able to illustrate ideas)
- A complete understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects and Unity 3D
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively within a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and to adapt easily to new direction and critique.
- Ability to adapt to the illustrative styles of others.Useful Competencies:
- Working knowledge of Maya, Unity 3D or the latest 3D software is a plus.
- Casino game art experience, landbased, mobile or online with a focus on Slots.
- Experience designing eye-catching logos, typography or themed fonts.
Education and Experience: • Completion of an Art & Design Program from accredited post-secondary institution.
- Experience in game development or related industry experience of 3+ years. A comprehensive and detailed portfolio of completed artwork is required for review before being considered for this position.
Please send demo of work done as link. Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an inperson interview at the office