Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Brief description :
Aten is looking for a talented, experienced and passionate Machine Learning Engineer with a broad knowledge of machine learning techniques to help design and implement cutting edge solutions across a breadth of domain areas. The candidate will work with a multidisciplinary team of people, including data scientists and software developers, to deliver end to end solutions that address customer pain points, across domains like Recommender Systems, Anomaly detection, NLP, Machine Vision, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering, Classification, Regression, Deep Learning, and/or statistical modelling.
- BTech or MTech with some applied machine learning experience.
- Strong background in one or more of : Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong Experience using open source frameworks.
- Delivery of a previous AI based project with success and failure stories from a real customers, with a good sense of lessons learnt and a clear interest and passion in trying out what was learnt into new projects.
- Hands on coding with C/C++, Python, Matlab or any proficient AI language of choice
- A mathematical, statistical and probability inclination and deep understanding of some AI concepts
- A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and Deep Learning
shortlisted candidates will be required to come to the office for an in-person interview