Brief description :
Position Responsibilities: Reporting to the Project Manager you will work closely with a team to create themed game art, character designs, interface layouts, game logos, animations and supporting art, which may include various print media.
- An Ability to brainstorm bright and exciting new game ideas.
- Work within a team to generate rough concept illustrations for the purpose of identifying the direction of a project, including character designs and storyboards.
- Design themed game logos that capture the fun and excitement of each game, even if viewed separately.
- Create clean final game art assets and animated content in high resolution.
- Must be able to communicate time estimates and development delays to the client with any task related deliverables you are accountable for.
- Must be able to create legible written documents as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A passion to take a project from concept to completion, including reworks and revisions.
- Solid visual design sense with ability to draw and communicate visually (Must be able to illustrate ideas)
- A complete understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects and Unity 3D
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively within a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and to adapt easily to new direction and critique.
- Ability to adapt to the illustrative styles of others.Useful Competencies:
- Working knowledge of Maya, Unity 3D or the latest 3D software is a plus.
- Casino game art experience, landbased, mobile or online with a focus on Slots.
- Experience designing eye-catching logos, typography or themed fonts.
Education and Experience: Completion of an Art & Design Program from accredited post-secondary institution.
- Experience in game development or related industry experience of 5+ years. A comprehensive and detailed portfolio of completed artwork is required for review before being considered for this position.
Shortlisted candidates will be emailed date and time of interview