Brief description :
- Answer questions from customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities on the platform
- Respond to incoming emails and calls within specified average turn-around time to assist with user requests on general technical and functional questions.
- Analytic approach to investigate, diagnose and solve technical issues
- Attempt to recreate reported bugs and document identified bugs for development team to address
- Resolve problems by analyzing issues; research and explore answers and alternative solutions; escalate unresolved problems.
- Create complex SQL queries to operate on MySQL database
- Take ownership of technical issues and work with Development team to get in to the bottom of issues and resolve them proactively.
- Develop customer-facing documentation for our website on an as-needed basis.
- Identify areas for improvements through automation and be process oriented
- Ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Participate in peer education with team members, aid in development/ maintenance of knowledge library of frequently encountered issues.
- B.E or B.Tech Degree, MCA, MBA or MSC/BSC Computer Science Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent telephone mannerisms
- Understanding of Linux platform
- Experience with web site development, HTML, Java is a plus
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure