Brief description :
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with extensive programming and system architecture experience for a US project.
- Extensive coding in Python, Java, Node.JS, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, REST API and other full stack components with Microservices Architecture.
- Extensive coding, configuration and system architecture skills with Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Extensive usability knowledge about Amazon EC2 Cloud.
- Extensive experience in handling NGNIX, Apache and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Experience with build utilities such as ANT, Maven, Gradle etc.
- Experience with GitHub, JFrog.
- API integration programming to enable the CI/CD, Containerize and Orchestration activities.
- Integration programming with standard automation packages.
- Programming for log management, event management, store SaaS events into the MongoDB database for AI, Machine Learning data mining to provide predictive IT Operations services.
- Assist the programmers with UI coding, Unit testing, how to integrate the backend run time components, what technology stack should be used etc. with instructions.
- Extensive configuration tasks with GitHub, JFrog, Nexus etc.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Create build, configuration and run books.
Technical Skill Sets
- Redhat Linux, AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, JFrog, Nexus, Maven, ANT, Python, Python Django, ANSIBLE, Java, Shell Scripting, Node JS, Angular JS, REST API, UI/UX, MongoDB, Elastic Search and TensorFlow.
Please drop your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.