Brief description :
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket
- Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Should have basic knowledge of the entire Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Sound knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Domain (Provider side) methods for improvement on the same
- At least 1+ yrs of experience in US Healthcare stream in AR Analysis
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good organization skills demonstrating the ability to execute timely follow-up
- Willingness to be a team player and show initiative where needed.
- Ready to work in Night Shifts
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills