Brief description :
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in IT, with relevant project management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams.
- Ability to handle client communication with clients in US, Europe and APAC
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with a specialization in science/engineering and/or management.
- Strong track record of project delivery and benefits realization.
- PMP Certification and/or ITIL Foundation Certification is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of ISO 9001 and CMMI standards/processes is an added advantage.
- Process and result oriented, problem solving, decision and execution focused
- Possesses general understanding of software development environment.
- Proficient in one or more software technologies
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively set, communicate and manage project expectations to team members
- Ensure tasks and responsibilities are correctly assigned to appropriate personnel during Sprint planning/execution.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and provide help to project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned Work.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Good Understanding of the pricing model and billing procedures.
- Manages project budget and determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
Qualified enthusiastic candidates may please share their updated profiles at email@example.com | www.perfomatix.com