Brief description :
We are looking for well experienced candidates for the role of Lead - Quality Assurance to work with our team in Technopark.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop & lead the testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
- Develop departmental policies and SOPs, as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources/personnel to projects.
- Review test artefacts created/updated by the team.
- Liaise with the client teams to ensure quality and on-time delivery of artefacts.
- Consult with development team to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Devise test strategy and approach that is appropriate for the respective development model.
- Testing risk mitigation by devising plans and timely escalations.
- Report progress on team tasks on a regular basis.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or information technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 5 years of related work experience in Software Quality Assurance (Manual Testing).
- Minimum 1 Year experience leading teams.
- Experience in automated testing will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and management skills.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org