Junior Business Analyst (Internship - Paid)
Brief description :
We are currently looking for technically motivated candidates, to be recruited as Jr. Business Analyst - Intern in the Pre-Sales team.
Type of Internship - Paid
Internship Period - 3 months (confirmation subjected to performance during internship period)
Your responsibilities include:
- Business case development.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Modeling techniques and methods.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Eliciting requirements.
- Requirements organizing.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Requirements management and communication.
- Requirements analysis.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents (BRD), System Requirements Specification (SRS) documents and other functional documents.
- Support Business Development teams with timely Project Estimates, Proposals, Tender/Bid participation.
Core Skill Sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities with a logical approach.
- Attention to detail and drive for results, high personal quality standards.
- Possesses strong initiative with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take the lead on various projects and communicate follow-up items and progress for completion as the scope of work expands, if necessary.
Desired Candidate Qualifications
- BE / BTech in CS/IT / MCA is mandatory, MBA in Marketing is a plus
- Freshers preferred
If you meet our eligibility criteria, please share with us your profile.
Send us a mail to email@example.com