Business Development Manager
Brief description :
We are looking for a highly motivated performer who can play a pivotal role in the sales function of a rapidly growing global tech firm.
The main job responsibility is to manage spearhead the business development team, driving the lead generation, digital marketing, presales and customer engagement initiatives.
Strong technical background is a mandatory requirement. The position would involve deal making skills including strategic consulting, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing and negotiations, proposing solutions to prospective clients.
The ideal person for this role is a business development professional with proven track record in business development and pre-sales activities preferably with IT/software firms.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategy and execution of lead generation activities including both inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Overseeing pre-sales activities including project estimates, proposals, client presentations.
- Managing and expanding the companys business partnership network – finding new partnership opportunities and managing the existing network.
- New Markets – identify new markets for Perfomatix products and services.
- CRM and Reporting – accurate tracking of leads and opportunities in CRM and regular sales reports to management.
- Website – plan and execute content and other digital marketing strategies for the company website, inline with the business development strategy.
- Initiate the process of generating RFPs and RFIs from potential prospects and respond after qualifying them.
- New products and services – strategy for new potential products and services, based on market research.
- Team Handling – manage the business development team – set team targets and monitor progress. Plan and execute recruitments within the BD team.
- Relevant work experience in business development, pre-sales and marketing.
- Relevant experience in working with clients from US, Singapore and other Asia Pacific markets.
- Strong technical knowledge and good understanding of popular software tools, packages and solutions.
- Experience in planning and executing digital marketing activities – SEO, email campaigns, using social platforms like LinkedIn.
- Experience in tapping leads from upcoming online bidding platforms like Upwork.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.