Brief description :
We are looking for a Social Media Designer to work on assorted digital projects that help to craft a strong visual presence for our brands across multiple social and web platforms. These are major consumer facing brands, so experience with large-scale social and web support is crucial. With active projects for multiple brands, designers need to be able to move from one project to the next without missing a beat. Our prospective designers should be excited to work and challenge themselves in a dynamic work environment.
- The Social Media Designer will be focused on designing campaigns across multiple social media platforms, digital initiatives and responsive web properties.
- Required to meet expectations while driving aggressive deadlines, budgets and project goals.
- Evaluate project requirements to make sound decisions and recommendations regarding approach and design while effectively communicating with a team of designers, project managers, developers, and marketing.
- Designing in Photoshop and Illustrator. But this designer should also be able to dig into analytics to understand their effectiveness and explore ways increase ongoing campaign and property ROI.
The Primary Items We're Looking For:
- You can work within a team to create a visual consistency across all platforms. This includes but isn't limited to the designing responsive sites, landing pages, platform branding elements, posts, ads, and specialty content.
- You can work within a team to establish campaigns that elevate the brands and increase effectiveness.
- You can bring new technology and platform incites to the brands for consideration.
- You know your way around analytics, and monitoring internal and competitive platforms. And can make recommendations as needed.
- Ability to support the web and digital design needs.
- Ability to support Ad creation, email marketing, social post.
- Design/create graphics based content for daily newscasts, specials, commercial, social and promotional spots
- Create and produce animated graphic opens and elements for newscasts, clients an dpromotions
- Write copy, produce and post video and other digital content on PawSanta social media accounts and digital platforms
- Collaborate with creative team and cross-functionally with the News department supporting ratings growth strategy, increasing traffic and awareness to the station website and social platforms
- Track performance of station branding elements
- Contribute to special projects such as digital ads, print work, signage, animation and set design as assigned
- Stay up-to- date on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Skill set requirements:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe Illustration
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML (Specifically HTML for email experience)
- Proficient in photo editing and typography
- Experience editing video and/or producing animation
- Motion Graphics
- Social Media Advertisements
- Digital Design
- Print Design
- HTML Email Design
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Dropbox, Google Drive, or Box (Cloud storage)
- Good design file organization (Packaging Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign projects etc)
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Great communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Expert across all mainstream social platforms.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage your workload, track time, and communicate continuously with project managers.
- Team Player
- Passionate about their work
- Working on long term evolving projects, including web/application additions, enhancementsand maintenance.
- Working on short term quick turn projects.
- The occasional late night to get the job done right.
- Continuously learning, growing and keeping up with the tech community.