Quality Assurance Engineer
Brief description :
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Work closely with product and development teams to understand requirements, technical specs.
- Review and analyze technical requirements, gain a thorough understanding of project scope and create a test plan that is aligned with project parameters and goals.
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, and Selenium WebDriver).
- Strong hands on knowledge of any Software management tool (Eg: Assembla, Jira, Basecamp etc)
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Candidates can apply for this post through: https://app.socially360.com/view/222/1510052330154_222_136