Brief description :
We're looking for talented open source, MEAN stack/ Full stack web developers who are passionate about solving problems and who love to work with new, emerging ideas and technologies. The job will require you to work closely with our engineering teams, customers and partners to build out and maintain features of products that we bring to market.
- Willing to travel to client locations, if required
- A minimum of 2-5 year(s) of professional experience in software engineering with a Bachelor's Degree OR a Master's degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs, UI/UX wireframes to visual elements will be needed.
- Experience in implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power applications and ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use will be essential.
- Ideal candidate will also have a good understanding of database systems (SQL or NoSQL)
- Knowledge in the following will be a big plus
- Exposure to one or all of React Native, React.js KnockoutJS, BackboneJS
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Strong skills with MEAN stack
- Very comfortable with SQL, NoSQL Databases
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated to build and iterate in quick cycles