Business Operations Associate
Brief description :
- Enable and support the product sales, and marketing activities.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Act as a liaison between clients/customers and technical and marketing teams.
- Understand business issues, operating business rules, data and processes
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs.
- Operate business process for clients on a periodic basis. This could include synthesizing data, performing quality checks, creating reports etc.
- Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
- Graduate / post graduate preferably in Operations/Marketing, with 0 to 1 years of experience.
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Looking for energetic candidates with good communication skills
- Good Internet exposure and awareness of mobile apps is an added advantage.
- Should be self motivated and well organized.
- Excellent task management and organization skills.
- Innate quality orientation with eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills