Brief description :
A technology czar who is capable of evaluating, evolving and enforcing appropriate software architecture standards throughout the business case life-cycle to meet enterprise/client needs. Lead strategic architecture activities, coordinate, guide teams, execute the transition and ongoing management of developed solutions.
- Takes ownership/stewardship of enterprise business architecture vision and direction, providing communication and education
- Enforce architecture standards across the enterprise
- Communicates business needs to develop integrated solutions across business areas and Systems
- Understands and complies with software architecture standards and practices
- Facilitates the development of business architecture
- Assume a leadership role on business architecture efforts
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Create communication strategies and gather appropriate information to develop communications targeted to a broad audience
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and handle multiple work assignments
- Applies standards and practices to the development of software deliverables
- Masters in Computer Science or Engineering, with at least 10 years experience leading and designing highly scalable enterprise solutions.
- Must be proficient in .Net/Java/Mobile platforms, expert level knowledge of SQL Server. Working knowledge of MYSQL, Mongo and other NOSQL platforms will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are a must
- Working knowledge of current software architecture best practices, methodologies, cloud computing platforms, n-tier and message oriented architecture.
- AWS based application development/deployment leadership expertise
- Passsion for and experience creating something from scratch and growing and stabilizing for commercial use.
- Thrives in an environment of curiosity, collaboration, innovation and accountability.