Brief description :
Working under the supervision of the HR Manager, the full-time Human Resource Executive will carry out duties assigned to them in a professional manner.
Will seek to gain knowledge of the companies’ procedures and expand their work ethics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall quality system in HR department
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
- Sourcing candidates via Job portals, recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview or personal interviews and machine tests with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Operations Manager.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ joining as well as relieving documents.
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
- Prepare month end reports by coordinating with Manager HR and Finance Department
- Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
- Organising training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
- Possess a degree in Human Resourse Management
- At least 1 year working experience in the HR field.
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to speak good English.
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.