Business Development Executive
Brief description :
- Educational Test Prep product detailing to customers i.e. students and their parents, via phone.
- Online demonstration and remote demonstrations and product trials to close the sale.
- Effectively convert leads into sales via calls and mails.
- Closing a minimum of 30 sales per month.
- It is primarily a calling process and includes cold outbound calls.
- You are expected to work on monthly and quarterly targets. Only people who can meet targets and survive in highly competitive and highly rewarding environment, need apply.
- Strict adherence to KPI would be expected.
- Only candidates who can speak fluently in Malayalam, need to apply.
- Minimum 6 months experience in tele sales position in insurance, banking, education or other online service related sectors is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent spoken communication skills in Malayalam. Spoken proficiency in any other language is an added advantage.
- Exceptional convincing skill is a pre-requisite for this profile.
- Only highly competitive and energetic people required.
- Ability to improvise pitch under various situations.
- Target oriented strategizing and planning needed to meet monthly goals.
Oztern is an award winning, tech based education company with a keen focus on improving results in competitive exams, especially pre-medical and pre-engineering entrances, for students all over the country. Founded in 2009, Oztern is an outcome of the combined efforts of educators and innovators from India, Japan and USA. We are also a ‘Times of India Portfolio Company’. Our specialty lies in providing personalized test courses to school going students, especially medical and engineering aspirants. These computer based tests are generated from our question bank which has more than 15000 questions. Each test is customized by our unique, patented algorithm based on each student’s weak areas. Such personalized practice, as opposed to the mass-produced teaching, results in overall improvement and eventual success in entrance exams.
Kindly send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line as: BDE Resume. You would be contacted for a telephonic interview, if your resume is shortlisted.