Android Application Developer
Brief description :
We are looking for an Android developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development of E-Learning Applications.
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in Android development.
- Good knowledge in Core Java.
- Knowledge in JavaFX will be an added advantage.
- Should have published at least one original Android app in Playstore.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third- party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape and emerging techniques.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notifications.
Please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line : Android Developer Resume.