Requirment's for Team Lead - Client Operation
Brief description :
- Workflow management – Assist AOM’s in managing the workflow.
- Handle effective communication with US team and Clients (IM/Email).
- Continuous review of work status and schedule tasks to FM team to ensure smooth completion of Pre-processing and Post-production activities within the stipulated so that SLA’s are met.
- Should be able to integrate and develop best practices and Processes automation initiatives for continuous improvement of Process and Work flow operations.
- Effective tracking and management of issues and incidents via ticketing system.
- Should be able to coordinate with Product team, IT and Software team to resolve issues/tickets impacting production.
- Prepare and submit daily workflow report and File Monitoring team performance reports to Supervisor.
- Will be responsible for managing the entire Shift/Client operations and people management conflicts in AOM’s absence.
- Conduct bi-weekly/monthly meeting with FM staff to address production/performance related topics and share the key points/MOM with Supervisor.
- Should be willing to stretch their shift for extended hours and weekends if there is an operational requirement.
- Good English communication and Comprehension skills
- Good Analytical skills and Domain knowledge
- Good Leadership and Team Management skills
- Good team player and enough experience