Opening for HR BP
Brief description :
Opening for HR BP with Navigant India
We have an opening for the position of HR Business Partner with Navigant India.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with senior management to express new ideas and suggest solutions. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
Ø Retention Management
Ø Performance Appraisal
Ø Compensation and Rewards
Ø Motivation and Engagement
Ø Talent Development
Ø Career and succession planning
Ø Mentoring and Coaching
Ø Identify training needs for teams and individuals, Evaluate training programs.
Ø Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
Ø Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
· Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
· Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
· Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
· Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
· Provide HR policy guidance
· Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
· Identify training needs for teams and individuals
· Evaluate training programs
· Suggest new HR strategies
· Proven work experience as an HR business partner
· Excellent people management skills
· Analytical and goal oriented
· Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
· Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
· UG / PG in Human Resources or related field
· 1 + Years of relevant experience
Looking for active candidates with minimum of one year experience in HR.
Willingness to work in evening shifts