Associate/Senior Associate-Corporate Accounting
Brief description :
Requirement for Associate/Senior Associate-Corporate Accounting
Based in Kerala Offshore center, support our Head office FP&A team in analyzing financial data, external reporting and SOX control. Responsibilities include
- General ledger accounting – prepare and post journal entries asper the requirement of the business
- Month/Quarter/Year close activities – review accounts and book journal entries as per close schedule.
- Revenue recognition - review the contracts to understand any conditions that restricts our ability to recognize revenue including unfixed/undeterminable prices.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting on periodical basis.
- Account reconciliations - perform/review reconciliation and follow up on open items
- Understand financial policies and control matrixes.
- Periodic testing of controls.
- Assist the team to develop update documents, flowcharts and other materials.
- Quality review of prior period information contained in public company materials in preparation for quarterly regulatory filings.
- Footing and cross-referencing public company materials.
- Materials include Form 10Q, Form 10K, press release and data metric sheet.
- Prepare project templates.
- Other internal/external reporting activities.
- 1-2 years of experience in Internal/External Reporting
- Good understanding of Accounting standards/US GAAP/ IFRS.
- Internship with leading Accounting firms.
- Excellent communication skill to contact with US clients
- Report drafting skills – Write precisely and effectively
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent Excel skills
- Working knowledge in all MS Office products