Brief description :
- Develop content outlines, storyboards, and scripts for self-paced eLearning modules.
- Design instruction that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners.
- Research new content and interview subject matter experts to assess and validate training content.
- Good understanding of SDLC concepts and preference will be given to those having experience in developing / managing / customizing software applications in a software development / software support environment
- Working knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint is a plus.
- Build engaging e-learning modules using videos, and other multimedia resources.
- Design e-learning templates / contents for web and mobile delivery.
- Ensure the creation of content is appropriately matched to instructional objectives and desired performance outcomes.
- Design, implement and manage the organization LMS.
Experience : 6-7 years
Develop content outlines, storyboards, and scripts for self-paced eLearning modules.
Design, implement and manage the organization LMS.