Senior Quality Controller (PPT)
Brief description :
Provide high-quality, real-time assistance in support of client projects by ensuring a defect-free control process. Proofreadingdocuments and editing presentations that have been created. This involves proofreading, editing, formatting as well as comparingdocuments for consistency. [To understand client instructions, edits, mark-ups and check projects accordingly; deciphering handwritten text; maintain 98% quality and 100% OTD on every job; aupdate FTR on daily basis; maintain proper job bags for all projects]
- Identify and correct typographical errors, punctuation errors, spelling and formatting inconsistencies as well as comparing documents for consistency
- Perform quality assurance in both hard copy as well as on-line to validate compliance with client-specific templates, standards and styles
- Ensure projects are handled to the highest degree of precision, keeping in mind client specifications and deadlines with high standards of accuracy and quality
- Check feedback on daily basis
- Grade all pages and reporting errors in production-level reports
- Raise any discrepancy with the Lead QC for clarification with the CSE
- Sign off all projects before client delivery
- Basic English grammar and comprehension skills
- Fair oral and written communication skills
- Eye for details, resourceful and creative with strong powers of concentration
- Good presentation and layout skills desired
- Ability to function in a dynamic and changing environment
- Should have a detailed understanding about the client process and requirements
- Rotational shifts applicable including night shift
Walk in venue
Date: 24th, 26th and 28th April
Reporting time : 10.00 A.M.
RR Donnelley India Outsource Pvt. Ltd.
6th Floor, Thejaswini
Walk-in days Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday.