Full Stack Developer (Node.js/React.js)
Brief description :
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will write well designed, testable, efficient code to design and develop rapid prototypes and high-volume, low-latency applications, delivering high-availability and performance.
At least 1+ years of working experience of Node.js. Any experience in API development is considered as an advantage.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
How to apply?
- Send resume to the mentioned email address along with,
- Your GitHub/Stackoverflow profile links
- Anything you think is worth showcasing for this particular position.
- Passionate: you are proud of what you do and only accept the best from yourself and your team
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust
- Take on responsibility: Pro-active, ready to help out where needed
- Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude
- Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills to match
- Adaptable and flexible meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done
- Action-oriented – this is a self-contained collaborative team driven by challenging targets but presented with exciting problems to solve
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues
- Intellectually curious - prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry
- Flexibility to travel if required