Brief description :
- Assisting in the financial data analysis by consolidating data from various source points.
- Financial analysis, planning and forecasting support
- Posting of financial transactions.
- Periodic Monitoring Tasks on specific processes in various finance systems
- Monthly revenue reconciliation and revenue recognition.
- Creation and update of process documentation
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Working knowledge in any ERP system.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work in UK Shifts
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education- UG:B.Com – Commerce, PG MBA/PGDM – Finance
- Accounting/Finance/Commerce Background/Education Preferred.
- Experience in Accounts receivable process for US/UK geographies would be a plus.
- Immediate joining is preferred.
MENTION "JFE 0617 & (CANDIDATE NAME & LOCATION)" AS SUBJECT LINE WHILE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION.