Brief description :
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Interviewing and closing the positions as per specifications within the stipulated timelines.
- Strong verbal and written Skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Positive attitude.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- Co-ordination of employee engagement activities
- Employee Counseling and facilitating Grievances
- General administration including travel, vendor management, and facility administration
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete assigned tasks with little supervision
- Payroll Preparation and Management.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Recruit, screen, interview, hire and dismiss employees as necessary, following all HR processes and procedures
- MBA with HR as the core subject
- Experience: 1-3 Years of experience in the same field
- Excellent communication skills with absolute politeness in verbal conversation
- Proficient in using a personal computer and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prefer candidates who can join on short notice
Walk in venue
MENTION "HR 0618 & (APPLICANT NAME & LOCATION)" AS SUBJECT LINE WHILE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
Work Timing: 10:00am to 7:00pm(IST)
Salary is not a constraint for the right Candidate.