ADMIN EXECUTIVE: INSURANCE
Brief description :
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines
- Perform transcription and conversion work
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents and manage document recovery.
- File, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
- Preparing regular administrative reports
- Data consolidation
- Preparing/Updating documents for new policy document Tickets
- Proficient in computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems
- Basic analytical experience
- Proficient typing skills-Typing speed up to 40wpm
- Data organization and storage knowledge
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Experience minimum of 6 months as Admin Executive/Document Specialist/DTP
- freshers can also apply for the Position
Other preferable conditions
- Educational Qualification: Any graduate
- Age: 21 to 28
- Female Candidates preferred.
- Work timing – 10 am to 7 pm
- Candidate who is able to join immediately only need to apply
MENTION "AEI 0618 & (CANDIDATE NAME & LOCATON)" AS SUBJECT LINE WHILE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
To Contact call @ 09207876391