QUALITY ANALYST (Non-Technical)
Brief description :
- Call Evaluation based on a purely compliance-oriented checklist.
- Identification of potential issues, trends and violation patterns.
- Reporting the identified issues via assigned escalation portals.
- Preparation of Audit Reports on Call Evaluation (Adhoc &Routine).
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Basic understanding of Insurance and UK market.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 Year
- Educational Qualification: Graduates/ Post Graduates(Preferred)
Other preferable conditions
- Age: 24 – 29
- UK shift: Work timing – 11:30am to 9:30pm
Candidate who is able to join immediately only need to apply