DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Brief description :
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive & SEO Analyst to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
Experience: 3-5 Years of experience preferably in an international process (Europe Based Projects)
- Monitor digital marketing trends and search engine algorithm updates and share new techniques to improve organic rankings and website traffic
- Management and execution of all social media activities
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Digital Marketing & SEO Specialist field(Preference for Individuals who performed UK Based Projects)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ad words and all paid search platforms
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Should have good writing skills.
- Work on target based SEO work, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies
- Having knowledge of social media marketing and paid marketing desirable
- Photoshop and web design skills (desirable).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Should have thorough knowledge of the latest tools and techniques in SEO
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ad words and email campaigns and
- Knowledge or experience in SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field (Desirable)
Walk in venue
MENTION "DME 0218 & (APPLICANT NAME & LOCATION)" AS SUBJECT LINE WHILE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
Work Timing: 11:30am to 9:30pm
Salary up to 6L per annum based on Experience
To Contact call @ 09207876391