SENIOR WEB- DEVELOPER/PHP PROGRAMMER
Brief description :
Yarab Technologies is looking for Application Programmers to work both on further development as well as the support of our bespoke web-applications developed for our UK based Insurance Company.
You should be a self-starter, dependable, experienced PHP / MYSQL Developer with the confidence and ability to multi-task whilst remaining a clear thinker and communicator. We would expect you to have a decent experience working on multiple web-based software applications written using LAMP technology, with the confidence to multi-task.
- 1-2 years’ minimum experience as a web-application programmer
- Excellent OO PHP and any of the popular frameworks (Zend, Zend 2, Laraveletc.)
- Strong MySQL Inc. understanding the role of indexing and the use of transactional programming
- GIT version control experience & 3rd party API integrations exposure
- Experience working within an Agile environment(SCRUM/XP)
- The ability to understand the nature, severity & impact of changes to existing code
- The experience of gaining a clear understanding of how existing bespoke applications work at a business and technical level, including configuration &environment.
- Experience making coding changes and facilitating bug fixes along with QA &testing
- A Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Sciences or technically-orientated subject would be looked upon favorably
- WordPress experience & responsive CSS using bootstrap or similar would be a bonus.
- Experience in Symphony will be an advantage.
The role would suit people who are self-motivated about developing & maintaining high-quality software and want to further their experience within the web and mobile applications. You must be a dedicated team player to fit into our busy but relaxed working environment. You must strictly be able to communicate with a decent English language.
Please don't apply if you don't have relevant experience and should be able to complete the project without supervision.
The Salary is Negotiable and we should be able to better your existing pay and the requirement is immediate.
MENTION "WDPHP 1217 & (CANDIDATE NAME & LOCATION)" AS SUBJECT LINE WHILE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION.