DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Brief description :
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
Experience: 2-5 Years of experience preferably in an international process.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Photoshop and web design skills (desirable).
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ad words and email campaigns and
- Knowledge or experience in SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field (Desirable)
MENTION "DME 0917 & (APPLICANT NAME & LOCATION)" AS SUBJECT LINE WHILE APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
Work Timing: 11:30am to 9:30pm
Salary is not a constraint for the right Candidate.