Brief description :
1. The Graphic Designer prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
2. The Graphic Designer plans concepts by studying information and materials.
3.The Graphic Designer Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
4. The Graphic Designer obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
5. The Graphic Designer prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting,printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
6. The Graphic Designer prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
Sound knowledge graphical tools like Photoshop, Coreldraw, Illustrator.
Drawing skills would be an added advantage.
Exposure to Usability concepts and expertise in varied creative communications solutions across web, print and digital.
Ability to integrate various graphical elements to develop a lay out and provide implementation inputs .
Should have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Job Type : Full-time
Work Experience : 1-3 Years
Domain : HEALTH CARE