CLERK-Accounts Payable/Invoice Entry
Brief description :
- Performs assigned accounts payable duties in a responsible, accurate and timely manner; matches PO’s to invoices, apply GL coding, key invoices, and identify capital purchases.
- Ensure invoices are processed based on vendor terms, identify allowance types and ensure cash discount is taken when available.
- Assist customers, vendors, and company personnel. Research and retrieve information as needed.
- Process invoices at high volume, while maintaining accuracy.
- Reconcile vendor’s monthly statements.
- Work in a team environment.
- Should assist the Manager on projects and reporting.
- Two or more years’ experience in an accounts payable role.
- Knowledge in Oracle AP module would be added advantage.
- Data entry.
- Working in an office environment is required.
- Must have knowledge in MS Excel, along with typing and 10-key by touch.
- Accounting background would be helpful.
- Knowledge of Three way match payable processing.
- Strong customer service skills is a must.
- Strong analytical skills.