CLINICAL COORDINATOR - RADIOLOGY
Brief description :
- Extensive knowledge of Radiology Workflow from Scheduling to Reporting, PACS Imaging, Dictation Systems.
- Help development team to understand the client requirements.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide precise knowledge, support and suggestions to R&D and continuous improvements for internal systems and products.
- Provide Internal and Client side training on our products.
- Prepare training materials, videos and develop training structure.
- Excellent understanding of clinical documentation requirements.
- Exemplary attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to maintain a minimum quality assurance (QA) score of 95% or higher
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn/adapt to new software applications, as necessary
- Commitment to meet tight deadlines