CLINICAL COORDINATOR - PHARMACY
Brief description :
- Extensive knowledge of Drugs.
- Knowledge of Drug Database is added as an advantage.
- Ability to create a drug database with accurate data.
- Strong clinical knowledge related to Drugs, Drug Interactions, Medical Terminology, Medical errors etc.
- Help development team to understand the client requirements.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide precise knowledge, support and suggestions to R&D and continuous improvements for internal systems and products.
- Provide Internal and Client side training on our products.
- Prepare training materials for internal as well as for client, videos and develop training structure.
- Excellent understanding of clinical documentation requirements.
- Exemplary attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain a minimum quality assurance (QA) score of 95% or higher .
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn/adapt to new software applications, as necessary
- Commitment to meet tight deadlines
B.Pharm, M.pharm, Hospital Experience is added as an advantage.