Software Implementation Engineer
Brief description :
- Interacts with Project Managers and external customers to plan and coordinate Products implementations.
- Participate in Product installation and updates remotely or on the WebEx with customer.
- Keep track of every install and updates at customer environment in CRM.
- Engage with Project Manager and Solution Consultant on internal weekly meeting or with customers.
- Involve in troubleshooting of products with the Help Desk when called for assistance.
- Prepares documentations for the product development
- Represents Kameda Infologics through professional interactions with all internal and external clients.
- Serves as a client advocate through product and implementation improvement collaboration.
- Increases and maintains technical knowledge related to our Products.
- Should be proficient in resolving SQL database issues in the client environment will be added advantage..
- Knowledge on network would be added advantage.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Ready to work on weekend or nights at the time of Go Live of projects implementation.
- Technical training/experience in computer hardware and network components will be added advantage..
- Excellent communications skills and a great deal of patience.
- Training and/or related experience in a technical support environment.
- Open to traveling
Education background: BE, MHA,MBA. MCA
Microsoft or related training for MS Access, Windows 2008, 2012, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 will be added advantage.
Experience: 2 to 3 yrs . Freshers interested also can apply