Training Coordinator - Part time
Brief description :
Alamy sells stock images, video and live news to customers around the world. The business now demands for a growing image collection and customer-base in a highly competitive market and it relies on the technical team to deliver dozens of projects each year thereby ensuring we move faster whilst still continuing to provide the best collection of images and service to our global customer base.
In the fast paced technology world it is important that the teams are updated with the technical advances. This role requires to identify the skill gaps and enhancements based on the business plan and roll out training programs to the various teams. Thereby ensuring that the teams are ready to meet the growing challenges.
· Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
· Put together Training needs analysis and prepare the Training Calendar
· Liaison with the project managers to understand the training needs
· Delivery of Soft skills and Management Development programs
· Coordinate the induction training for new employees
· Coordinate In-house / External Training
· Measure the training effectiveness
· Execute organization wide training initiatives
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
· Able to interact diplomatically with the various in the organization
Education & Experience